Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 108 Assistant Manager Vacancies in Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2018-19 in Muzaffarpur, Vaishali, Katihar, Begusarai, Nalanda, Gopalganj. New enrollment Jobs 2018-19 notice biharbank.bih.nic.in distributed for the post Assistant in Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2018-19 read finish points of interest before applying. 434 Vacancies in Bihar State Cooperative Bank for the post Multipurpose Assistant, Assistant Manager.
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2018
Other Capability Subtle elements:
1 .Post Name:Assistant Director
2. Name of Establishment and No of Opening: The Bihar State Agreeable Bank – 28 and Locale Focal Helpful Banks:Patliputra,Vaisha li,Magadh,Nalanda,Katih ar,Munger,Begusarai, Siwan,Gopalganj,Muzaff arpur,Motihari and Purnea – 80
3. Instructive Capability : A Graduation Degree in any subject from a perceived college, or any proportionate capability perceived by the Govt. of India. Learning of PC is fundamental. A fundamental Recognition in PC application (DCA) is required. Inclinations will be given to hopefuls having MBA degree
Age: 21 years; Most extreme Age: 33 years ( As on 01.09.2018). Applicants conceived not sooner than 02.09.1985 and not later than 01.09.1997 (both days comprehensive) are just qualified to apply.
Application Expense: EXAMINATION Charge :- Rs. 400/ – (Four hundred only)+GST – For SC/ST Rs.600/ – (Six hundred only)+GST – For other people.
1 .Online Registration of Application : 26-10-2018 to 22-11-2018
2. Payment of Fees online : 26-10-2018 to 22-11-2018
3. Online Examination Dates : DEC2018/JAN 2019(Tentative)
1 .The candidates must read the rules and regulations carefully.Since the application is online, the information submitted by the candidates shall be presumed to be right for entrance in the exam, but subsequently, if the candidate is selected , he/she shall be considered for appointment when he/she submits all the required original documents to the concerned officer.
2 .Merely indicating in the application form any special Class (SC/St/BC/MBC/WBC) while he/she does not belong to that class shall not entitle the candidate for employment and any wrong information shall be treated as misconduct and his/her application can be cancelled at any stage of detection of the false information Confirmation shall be done on successful completion of probation period.
3. For appointment, the selected candidates before joining duty shall complete the necessary formalities decided by the bank which includes the candidate’s medical test, police verification, personal guarantee and financial fidelity as decided by the bank.Since the application is being sought online and no other documents have been sought at the time of application, the candidate has to ensure that they possess all the qualifications for the post applied for. The candidate shall appear in the exam at his/her own responsibility, merely appearing in the examination does not entail right of selection .
4. Candidates will have to visit BSCB website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window to download the call letter. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter, preferably the same as provided during registration, and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause D (Identity Verification at Page 8) above and also specified in the call letter, and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
Selection will be on the basis of marks obtained in the written test (Main) and marks obtained in the interview.10 times of vacant posts will be shortlisted for the Main Examination and 03 times of the vacant posts will be shortlisted for the interview
How to Apply
Interested candidates should register themselves on BSCB website www.biharbank.bih.nic.in. They must deposit required online examination fee via online payment gateway. Other instructions regarding filing of application form and examination fee payment are available in the application form at BSCB website www.biharbank.bih.nic.in All candidates are compulsorily required to furnish mobile no. and E-mail ID in online form which is mandatory. Application could be submitted from : 26-10-2018 to 22-11-2018